Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer. It will not work on one of documents or from the internet. The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment. My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop. The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on. I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room. So what does the printout mean ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
I too suddenly had printing problems with my NX430 and a printer WiFi report of router/access point channel conflict. My router updates itself automatically, and in checking my router settings the 2.4 Wi-Fi 802.11g channel had been reset from "auto" to "channel 6".
I re-set the channel to "auto" and that cured the printing problem immediately.
I'm not going to attempt to go into router setting here, I would suggest you check you router's Manufactures page for help on that. Good Luck!
Thanks - This fixed my issue.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This is what worked for me. I ran the Epson Scan settings software and saw that the printer was on ip 10.0.0.6. Then I logged into the Comcast Xfinity gateway typing 10.0.0.1 into Internet Explorer using username admin and password is password (of course). Then you look at connected devices and change your printer from DHCP to a static ip 10.0.0.6 which was where my printer was and than everything worked. The ip for Comcast is correct, but the other addresses for your connected devices may be different for you than they were for me.