Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer. It will not work on one of documents or from the internet. The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment. My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop. The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on. I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room. So what does the printout mean ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
I had the same problem what I did is uninstall the program that came on the disk went to the epson
support web site and download the drives for your printer the only ones I downloaded were the printer drivers and the scan drivers after you do that, go to the add a network printer and add the printer to your desktop or laptop. It worked for me. I had no problem with all the Apple products once the printer is on your network.
Another thing you can try... my router was prompting me for a firmware update. That resolved the error message that the printer was giving.
Hi Mark, could you please tell me how can you check if your router and printer is on the same channel?
There is 11 channels there, should I try every one of them?
Right now i only tried 11 and 6 and auto, but none can work.
Thank you
Phos
Hi Mark, could you please tell me how can you check if your router and printer is on the same channel?
There is 11 channels there, should I try every one of them?
Right now i only tried 11 and 6 and auto, but none can work.
Thank you
Phos
For me this was much simpler to fix. I just downloaded a new driver from epson.com.