Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve your wireless network enviroment ???

Anonymous
2011-03-19T03:38:55+00:00

I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer.  It will not work on one of documents or from the internet.  The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment.  My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop.  The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on.  I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room.  So what does the printout mean ?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-08-12T10:57:19+00:00

    After wrestling for hours with the wireless set up of my Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540.  (I had the router/access point channel conflict).  I changed my router channel using the answer linked below.

    http://www.howtodothings.com/computers-internet/how-to-change-your-wi-fi-channel-number

    and it worked! Maybe this can help someone else (and save them the hours of frustration I've just been through!)

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-10-08T04:31:12+00:00

    for all those who were asking how to do this...  goto this youtube video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g187UwZuE0

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-10-28T22:07:48+00:00

    Do not buy Epson printers again and I will not. I also have an older model cannon printer which had the similar problem. But cannon released an upgraded driver and now it is working. But Epson does not have a new release since 2010.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-10-28T22:08:33+00:00

    Do not buy Epson printers again and I will not. I also have an older model cannon printer which had the similar problem. But cannon released an upgraded driver and now it is working. But Epson does not have a new release since 2010.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments