Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer. It will not work on one of documents or from the internet. The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment. My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop. The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on. I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room. So what does the printout mean ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
Loss of the ability of both of my computers to print wirelessly to my Epson wf-3520 Printer.
I first tried (and had no success with): 1. Running wireless setup on the printer again. (My post setup analysis printout still said: "A router access point channel conflict has been detected.") 2. Unplugged my router and took out the battery and then put battery back in and restarted the router. 3. Uninstalled my printer and reinstalled. (The first thing I tried was just powering down and then back up my printer.
What did work for me: Changing the wireless channel used by the router as rec'd by Mark:
1. Look on your router. It is likely to have labels detailing the passwords and network name.
Look for a http number that allows access to your router via internet. Mine was similar to:
"http://192.168.1.266" Open Firefox or Chrome or some other browser and type that number, with or without the http stuff, into the address bar (and go to that location). That should then give you access to your router. It will require a security code or password which is also likely to be on the side of your computer near where you found the ip address. Then you get access to changing settings on your particular router. Search the web for info on your particular router and how to change the channel on it, or simply go ahead and try doing it.
**I have a ATT uverse router they gave me when I sign up:**ATT Uverse **** NVG589 router.
It was fairly simple to change the channel: Select "home network", then "wifi". My channel setting was "automatic". I hit the button that said check for optimal channel. Waited about 30 seconds and then changed the channel setting to "1" (which was what the optimal channel scan) said . I then hit "save" at the bottom.
Then run wireless setup on the Epson wf3520 printer again. Print out the page and for me, the dreaded "router /access point channel message" was no longer present.
(This particular page gave details on my particular router: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Features/How-to-change-your-wireless-channel-on-an-NVG/td-p/4192773)
After resetting the wifi channel, to get wireless printing working again on our Macs, I reset current printers
"System preferences\Printers then two finger touch (like right click) and select "reset printers" which takes off all the printer connections. Then in same window, click "+" and now the wireless printer is seen. Add that printer and then it worked for me.
Good luck.
.
I have the same problem after many years printing from ipad to epson xp 410.
whats the problem / solution
I have the same problem after many years printing from ipad to epson xp 410.
whats the problem / solution
Not a Windows issue, although I expect that the basic problem is the same.
In the U.S., wifi has 11 authorized channels in wireless-G mode. It turns out, however, that there is considerable overlap between channels and for this reason it has long be recommended that home wifi users (again, with wireless-G) use channel 1, channel 6, or channel 11.
If your router is configured to use channel 11, for example, and your nearby neighbor uses channel 7, 8, 9 or 10 you may well see a "channel conflict."
See http://www.metageek.com/training/resources/why-channels-1-6-11.html
If you're using wireless-n or wireless-ac, it's more complex, but the answer is generally the same: change the channel used by your router. The wireless adapters on your devices should adjust automatically to the new channel setting.