Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer. It will not work on one of documents or from the internet. The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment. My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop. The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on. I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room. So what does the printout mean ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
STOP EMAILS.
I had this same problem after upgrading my router. After a couple of hours of working on it this is my solution. There was incompatibility of the Epson printer security mode, WPA-PSK (AES) and the default security mode on my upgraded router, WPA2-PSK (AES). I fixed my problem by changing the security mode on my router to the more compatible type, WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES). Your router may have other options, and I would suggest trying WPA-PSK (AES) if available. Good luck.
After wrestling for hours with the wireless set up of my Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540. (I had the router/access point channel conflict). I changed my router channel using the answer linked below.
http://www.howtodothings.com/computers-internet/how-to-change-your-wi-fi-channel-number
and it worked! Maybe this can help someone else (and save them the hours of frustration I've just been through!)
Thanks for posting. Epson WF-3640, windows 8.1, Linksys. Yes check the channel setting on your router! I wrestled for days with every other solution including walking through it with Epson; router power off and on, use advance option to Add your printer to your network using the printer's IP address.... Solution above is necessary. Set wireless channel to open (set to Auto, etc.) on your router *on my router 2.4Ghz was open and my 5.8Ghz was not; set the 5.8 channel to Auto and I think wireless printer connectivity issue resolved. - or this thing is going back. Frustrating how I let myself buy this printer after initially buying Epson WF-3620 that would not perform initial setup out of the box, returned/replaced it with same, then another hardware related error code and no initial setup, and then went back again for this- dumb? - I was swayed by all of the good reviews online and how many time I had to reinstall HP software, and had an urgency to need a printer.
Still nothing. thanks anyway.