Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve your wireless network enviroment ???

Anonymous
2011-03-19T03:38:55+00:00

I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer.  It will not work on one of documents or from the internet.  The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment.  My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop.  The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on.  I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room.  So what does the printout mean ?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-11-04T15:55:31+00:00

    yes I corrected this exact problem by resetting the router channel in the router setup

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-23T09:38:09+00:00

    I also have the same problem and have so far not found a solution. I have found that Epson Support are no use at all.

    Has anybody found a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-05-05T00:00:18+00:00

    I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer.  It will not work on one of documents or from the internet.  The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment.  My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop.  The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on.  I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room.  So what does the printout mean ?

    I am having the same problem.  Did you find a solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    800+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments