Epson printer printout states: A router/access point channel conflict detected - improve your wireless network enviroment ???

Anonymous
2011-03-19T03:38:55+00:00

I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer.  It will not work on one of documents or from the internet.  The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment.  My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop.  The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on.  I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room.  So what does the printout mean ?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-05-28T09:10:42+00:00

    I had this problem too with my PX730 WD but changing the channel made no difference.  However, I downloaded the EpsonNet Config application from the Epson UK website (http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/support/10990) and clicked on Configuration: it fixed the problem and re-installed the printer which is now both printing and scanning correctly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-03-05T12:57:25+00:00

    I am having the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-02-22T09:35:45+00:00

    Just wanted to thank you, the link you posted DID save me hours of frustration. Totally worked. Thanks a bunch, DillyDog.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more