Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to print from my laptop to my Epson Printer. It will not work on one of documents or from the internet. The Epson prints out the following: A router/access point channel conflict has been detected - improve your wireless network enviroment. My router is sitting beside my printer and laptop. The green WiFi light on the front of the printer is on. I have no problems using my Ipad in the other room. So what does the printout mean ?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is that all docs, both new & saved, and the same from Wordpad?
Maybe
http://support.epson.ru/products/manuals/102044/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm
yes I corrected this exact problem by resetting the router channel in the router setup
Mark,
How does one get to the router setup to go about resetting the router channel?
Thanks.
Yes, how DOES one do this? I'm having the same problem. I can print many items, but what I can't print is an excel doc from Skydrive. Any help would be appreciated!!!
After wrestling for hours with the wireless set up of my Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540. (I had the router/access point channel conflict). I changed my router channel using the answer linked below.
http://www.howtodothings.com/computers-internet/how-to-change-your-wi-fi-channel-number
and it worked! Maybe this can help someone else (and save them the hours of frustration I've just been through!)
I had the same problem but changing the channel did not work (I tried all 11 channels on my linksys router). After many frustrating hours trying to find a solution, I finally got an Epson tech on the phone. BTW the number is 562-276-4382. press 1, then 1 again for wifi issues. To make a very long explanation short, the bottom line was that the install CD that came with my Epson printer does not work for all laptops/pcs/routers (everything else worked except wifi). Therefore, the solution was to delete that file from my laptop and download the one for my all-in-one printer from the Epson web site. After that, wifi worked fine.
yes I corrected this exact problem by resetting the router channel in the router setup