Eclipse CLD MP3 Player is not recognized. In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.

Anonymous
2011-08-03T00:14:11+00:00

Original title: Eclipse CLD MP3 Player

I just tried to use Eclipse CLD MP3 Player and my computer doesn't recognize it.  I've tried the Troubleshooting steps and checked everything - In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.  Is the player bad, or am I missing something?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-08-03T15:18:21+00:00

Hi,

1. Were you able to use that player without any issue earlier?

2. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

3. What exactly happen when you connect the player? Do you receive any error message?

4. Which troubleshooting steps did you try?

5. Did you try connecting it to different USB ports and check?

6. Did you connect it to different computer and check what happens?

Let’s try these steps and check.

1. Open the device manager.

2. Right-click on the device and select Uninstall.

3. Click on Action option in menu bar and select Scan for hardware changes.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-02T14:01:39+00:00

    I fixed it by using a different cable. The one it came with didn't even register as a new device being plugged in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T19:03:07+00:00

    I realize this post is almost 3 years old, but I am replying only because it may help someone else out...

    I was having the same problem and I tried the drivers idea (it is worth to try the drivers, but it did not help me...) I changed the usb cable and it now works just fine.

    Best of luck you anyone needing help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-03-05T14:56:46+00:00

    I majorly need help. Someone to listen to the problem. Since, I'm experiencing ^^^ none of the above and have tried all. It's as simple as this. My device won't be recognized and never has been. I just bought both. A laptop that has Windows 8 and the "said" Mp3 player! Did I download E music wrong or save the program file in the wrong place? Why is it not working and what is going on? :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-03-05T15:05:39+00:00

    What cable did you use? :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments