Eclipse CLD MP3 Player is not recognized. In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.

Anonymous
2011-08-03T00:14:11+00:00

Original title: Eclipse CLD MP3 Player

I just tried to use Eclipse CLD MP3 Player and my computer doesn't recognize it.  I've tried the Troubleshooting steps and checked everything - In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.  Is the player bad, or am I missing something?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-08-03T15:18:21+00:00

Hi,

1. Were you able to use that player without any issue earlier?

2. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

3. What exactly happen when you connect the player? Do you receive any error message?

4. Which troubleshooting steps did you try?

5. Did you try connecting it to different USB ports and check?

6. Did you connect it to different computer and check what happens?

Let’s try these steps and check.

1. Open the device manager.

2. Right-click on the device and select Uninstall.

3. Click on Action option in menu bar and select Scan for hardware changes.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-07-26T19:11:55+00:00

    I agree, this is once again a corporation, probably owned by one of the major manufacturers im sure, taking advantage of everyone by producing untested low end ****. Why do i continue to forget you get what you pay for? oh yeah because I cant afford the exact same goddamn thing from apple which costs 40 dollars. If i was king of forest I would buy all the eclipse mp3 players and berkenstocks of the world and burn them in a vat soy milk.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-12-27T17:58:32+00:00

    I completed your steps. However this does not help. I am still unable to load driver.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-02T01:24:54+00:00

    Hi, do you know the official wbsite of ECLIPSE CLD, need your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-02T01:49:51+00:00

    After a wide search, I discovered that other people and myself never located the official websit of ECLIPSE CLD. I had purchased this for my husband for Christmas. Thank goodness I purchased it on my credit card so I can return it. Others are not that lucky. Many people are infuriated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments