Eclipse CLD MP3 Player is not recognized. In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.

Anonymous
2011-08-03T00:14:11+00:00

Original title: Eclipse CLD MP3 Player

I just tried to use Eclipse CLD MP3 Player and my computer doesn't recognize it.  I've tried the Troubleshooting steps and checked everything - In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.  Is the player bad, or am I missing something?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-08-03T15:18:21+00:00

Hi,

1. Were you able to use that player without any issue earlier?

2. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

3. What exactly happen when you connect the player? Do you receive any error message?

4. Which troubleshooting steps did you try?

5. Did you try connecting it to different USB ports and check?

6. Did you connect it to different computer and check what happens?

Let’s try these steps and check.

1. Open the device manager.

2. Right-click on the device and select Uninstall.

3. Click on Action option in menu bar and select Scan for hardware changes.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-11-04T20:39:55+00:00

    still having trouble

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-11-04T20:38:43+00:00

    im still having trouble installing my mp3 player

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-28T14:17:34+00:00

    I finally just used a different cord...worked like a charm.  I used my hi-speed charge cord that came with my Samsung Galaxy 6. Drivers installed immediately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-01-05T20:47:21+00:00

    Guys, I was having the same problem.  All I did to resolve the issue was open up Windows Media Player..., and immediately the Eclipse player was recognized by my system, and I was able to transfer songs back and forth using File Explorer.  Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments