Eclipse CLD MP3 Player is not recognized. In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.

Anonymous
2011-08-03T00:14:11+00:00

Original title: Eclipse CLD MP3 Player

I just tried to use Eclipse CLD MP3 Player and my computer doesn't recognize it.  I've tried the Troubleshooting steps and checked everything - In Device Manager, I get the message that there is no driver installed.  Is the player bad, or am I missing something?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-08-03T15:18:21+00:00

Hi,

1. Were you able to use that player without any issue earlier?

2. Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

3. What exactly happen when you connect the player? Do you receive any error message?

4. Which troubleshooting steps did you try?

5. Did you try connecting it to different USB ports and check?

6. Did you connect it to different computer and check what happens?

Let’s try these steps and check.

1. Open the device manager.

2. Right-click on the device and select Uninstall.

3. Click on Action option in menu bar and select Scan for hardware changes.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-11-24T23:07:38+00:00

    I went to Walmart to buy another Sony MP3 player but all they had is this piece of junk. It said it was synced with my computer to put my music on it but when I went to play my music on the MP3 player there wasn't anything in it even though it said sync complete.  I will stick with Sony from now on. And it doesn't have hardly anything in settings either. What a rip off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-11-07T11:25:20+00:00

    I got my mp3 from a flea market and I like it. but I want to get a video converter and I have a any-dvd-converter that does 100s of formats BUT I was wondering if eclipse had their own because I don't see anything on new site

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-10-07T03:48:04+00:00

    The official website is www.eclipsemp3.com but it is OLD and redirects to a newer website.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-10-07T03:44:37+00:00

    I have the same problem with Windows 10. I am not admin on my computer so I cannot use the Device Manager. Also it won't show up at all on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments