That was an old question I had. Now Windows live mail does not open at all. Starts to open and then just spins.
Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder
My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-02-23T18:54:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-03-24T09:04:30+00:00 Hi!
Communication seems to be a difficult matter.
I had the same problem but then in WLM View I clicked the 'Storage folders' option and were able to see my sent mails
Br. Carl
-
Anonymous
2016-07-12T19:17:19+00:00 I have WLM and email address is with outlook.com. If I go to outlook.com the sent emails are there-several-as recent as today and yesterday. If I open my WLM on my laptop the last email shown there is 2/24/2015. I don't know about POP and IMAP.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-17T00:10:28+00:00 Hi,
I suggest you to remove your account and reconfigure it and check the behavior.
Method 1
Remove the account.
- Right click on the account name and select remove account.
Method 2
Add account in Windows Live Mail.
- Click on Accounts tab on top.
- Click on +email icon.
- Enter your new account's user name and password.
- Click on Next.
- Select server type as either of these Outlook.com/Windows Live Hotmail.
- Click on next.
Please refer to the link below for more information.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/mail-add-email-account-faq
Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Windows Live Mail. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Syed Abdul Jabbar
-
Anonymous
2016-07-17T05:11:50+00:00 Thanks, but the problem was either malware or a virus. I did a recovery and reinstalled software and everything is fine. Took a while but worth the effort because it solved other problems that were there.