Thank you soooooo much. It worked 😃
Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder
My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-09-19T01:50:14+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-01-25T04:18:53+00:00 Showing my name in sent folder instead of recipient.
This started on my primary e mail account 12/20/2015 and continues.
I have tried the suggestions listed; save copy, view.
I can only see the recipient by opening the e mail.
Three other identities are ok and show the recipient.
-
Anonymous
2016-01-25T07:57:12+00:00 Hi After working with Microsoft and being asked to pay a lot of money for tech support, I decided that I would go with another email front end. I also have outlook as well as WLM, but never used it as WLM was sufficient. Outlook didnt work either, though I could see online all my web based mail.
I use Mailbird now and had a hassle free instant installation (automatically selecting the right POP3 etc services, as opposed to me having to type them in) and even went for the special price lifetime membership. Its free but the few dollars I paid gave me more functionality.
Note that if you do this you need to give it some time to download all your emails from the server and have them local once you have installed the client
Jon
-
Anonymous
2016-02-07T01:40:46+00:00 This does NOT help
-
Anonymous
2016-02-22T19:27:08+00:00 Hi, try to open the "Views" tab on top of Live Mail. There, click the "Views" icon and select "Modify view" in the dropdown. Then, change the view to apply to "All Messages" and set the rule to "Show". Somehow by accident you had changed the view to hide all read messages. Greets