all the people who are signing helpful are doing it by accident. this is so unhelpful.
can I find out why my sent messages are not visible any more? Microsoft .......never again
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
all the people who are signing helpful are doing it by accident. this is so unhelpful.
can I find out why my sent messages are not visible any more? Microsoft .......never again