Thank you soooooo much. It worked 😃
Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder
My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2015-09-19T01:50:14+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-09-18T21:51:06+00:00 I went to view, then quick view and chose show all items for most of the folders for now, at least I can see the emails I sent.
-
Anonymous
2015-07-02T18:33:01+00:00 Hi Corale,
I had this issue a couple of times, You need to set the Root Folder Path to "INBOX" or "inbox" or "Inbox" and it should fix the issue.
Incase if it doesn't, here's a one that will definitely fix the issue.
Go to File > Tools > Options > Send.
Here you would see "Save copy of sent messages in the 'Sent Items' folder"
If this is unchecked, kindly check(tick) the box and click save.
However...
If this is checked, then uncheck the box and click save. Once done, go back to the same window (file>tools>options>send) this time check the box that says *"Save copy of sent..."*and then click save.
This should fix the issue (it fixed quite a few in my workplace).
- Devlon.
-
Anonymous
2014-11-06T12:14:22+00:00 did this and now I have no emails anywhere. They have all gone. Now what?
-
Anonymous
2014-10-13T19:06:37+00:00 I had the same problem and I just noticed that there was no folder set as the "Root folder path" (Under Properties -> IMAP). Once I entered the correct root folder (in my case Inbox), the mails started to show up in the correct subfolders.
Hope this helps!
/ Anders