Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder

Anonymous
2011-03-29T17:53:49+00:00

My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-03-03T21:29:58+00:00

    all the people who are signing helpful are doing it by accident. this is so unhelpful.

    can I find out why my sent messages are not visible any more? Microsoft .......never again

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-01-09T00:02:54+00:00

    Up until a week or so ago, the list of items to the left of the screen with HOTMAIL, CONTACTS, etc including SENT

    ITEMS  and DELETED would show up and I have been checking on my sent emails and deleting a lot of past emails

    but NOW the "sent items" and "deleted items" are not printed on that list.  How do I get them back?

    Can you send the answer to this question

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T11:58:36+00:00

    My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.

    I have a small computer the name is ACER 

    I can't go it to my computer at all would you please. Help me out 

    This is my email the. ACER it is LUCKY 35

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-09-23T00:55:34+00:00

    Hello,

    My issue is similar. When I go to my previous messages (sent or received) I can see the title of the email, but when I click it does not show the content of the email. It's just blank.  This is very hard because this is also a work email and I must reference emails in order to send information.

    How do I see my previous emails. Please send to ******@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-08-15T10:45:26+00:00

    How do I access sent mail on Outlook(after forced change of format)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments