Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder

Anonymous
2011-03-29T17:53:49+00:00

My sent email message are not showing up in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder. However, my sent message are showing up in my Hotmail box in the "Sent" folder. My Hotmail has the same email address. I've used Windows Live Mail for years with no problem. How do I get my sent emails to show in my Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder? Thank you.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-20T07:04:25+00:00

    Hi SylvieBotha,

    Thank you for posting your issue on Microsoft Community Forum.

    I'll be happy to help you with your issue that sent items are not showing in Sent folders. For us to isolate your issue, kindly verify if you have tried the troubleshooting steps given on this thread. If not, kindly try to do so as it may help you resolve the issue.

    However, if not, kindly provide us the log files on the private message I created as we need it for our investigation. To collect log files, follow the steps on this link.

    Please click on You have a private reply to this message link just above your post to view the message. Don't forget to sign in to Microsoft Community Forum to view the link.

    I'll look forward to your reply.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-20T05:32:32+00:00

    I have the same problem... cannot see my Sent Items and never know whether a message was sent successfully or not...

    Please help as this is a huge frustration.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-06-20T00:57:58+00:00

    Hello Paso,

    I have provided a new private message for an update on your inquiry.

    Let us know the results afterwards.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-06-19T21:36:05+00:00

    Hi Paso Hondo,

    Thank you for your reply. Sorry to hear that your sent emails are not properly synced. To investigate this, we request that you provide us log files of your Windows Live Mail. Please follow the steps on the link below:

    **How can I collect log files from Windows Live Mail**

    Make sure that you are sign in to Microsoft Community forum and click the You have a private reply to this message. Click here to read it on our secure private messages sectionlink on your post to access the private message area that I enabled for you.

    If you have further questions, please let us know.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-06-19T16:35:21+00:00

    Was able to delete all folders. Reinstalled Windows Live Essentials. After all that, Sent items folder synced up to 11/22/2013 and stopped, just like before. No joy. Sent synced 63 messages of 2,907. Drafts synced 6 messages of 74.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments