I'm so late but if you want 2 make a folder like that (CON, PRN, AUX, CLOCK$, NUL, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7, COM8, COM9, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4, LPT5, LPT6, LPT7, LPT8, LPT9), then you would have to open a command prompt in that directory
(C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe) or press the windows key + R then type in cmd then enter. Go the the directory you want (cd /FOLDER_PATH).
Then type in "mkdir con" without the quotations. you may replace the "con" with any of the folder names above.
BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IF YOU WANT DO REMOVE THESE FOLDERS.
WELL I GOT YOU COVERED, DON'T WORRY.
:)
So if you want to remove the folder you made you just type in the following in the command prompt (cmd.exe) after you have set the command prompt to the directory by typing in (cd /FOLDER_PATH) as shown above.
So the magic command to remove these folders is "rd con" without the quotations. Again you may replace the "con" with the folder names above (whichever is on your pc).
Hope this helps :)))
I made sure to make the steps in details for beginers that do not know much about computers
So sorry for all the wasting of time if you already knew what you how to do it and just needed the commands
for that reason I have bolded the part you need to spot out of this text.
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)