I want to know which are the locations where we can create con, nul , prn like folders.
I have created one application connected to outlook, there I am able to create such kind of folder
but getting 404 error while opening the same in browser.
Here am I facing the problem because of same reason or something else?
They don’t have a location because they are not real, they are “virtual”. That is, they are not actual files or folders, they are device files which are like links or shortcuts to something else. For example, prn is not a real file or folder, but rather
it is a way to access the printer like you would an ordinary file. Likewise, con is the console and allows you to access the input/ouput device (e.g., keyboard/monitor) like a file. (They do not all work like they did back in the old days when they were actually
used; some of them are practically useless now.)
If you created a file or folder with a name like that, then you have to look for it in whatever location you created it, there is no “main” or “true/correct” location for them, you have to find it the way you would any other file or folder by any other name
(e.g., use Windows Search).
(Yes, I know the OA asked that a while ago, but others might have done the same thing and find their way to this thread.)