error code 0*80041004 while opening internet games in windows 7

Anonymous
2009-12-30T14:38:37+00:00

while opening internet checkers & internet spades in windows 7 an error message is encountered stating "a network error occurred while communicating with the game server (error code: 0x80041004)". i searched the microsoft site for this error code & found that something called "hotfix" is needed to solve this issue. i downloaded that file. it was unzipped to c drive. but it did not solve my problem. that error message still comes. what to do next?

Windows for home | Other | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-12-31T13:31:26+00:00

shubham2336,

Welcome to Microsoft Windows.

I will need some more information to assist you better.

a)Is your computer connected to internet?

I will suggest you to reinstall the internet checkers & internet spades using Turn Windows features on or off and check if you come across the same problem.

You may follow the steps mentioned below:

1.      Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

2.      To turn a Windows feature on, select the check box next to the feature. To turn a Windows feature off, clear the check box. Click OK.

For more information on Turn Windows feature on or off, you may visit the link mentioned below:

Turn Windows features on or offhttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Turn-Windows-features-on-or-off 

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards,

Sujan – Microsoft Support

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

56 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-11-29T05:53:01+00:00

    same here..unable to get into internet checkers..my favorite game.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2015-09-19T13:53:45+00:00

    while opening internet checkers & internet spades in windows 7 an error message is encountered stating "a network error occurred while communicating with the game server (error code: 0x80041004)". i searched the microsoft site for this error code & found that something called "hotfix" is needed to solve this issue. i downloaded that file. it was unzipped to c drive. but it did not solve my problem. that error message still comes. what to do next?

    I just had Microsoft tech support take remote control over my computer and they couldn't fix this error. However, something you may like to know, each and every time I beat this one specific guy on checkers by a dozen games or more, only then do I get this error for a few days, isn't that rather strange????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-07T23:43:11+00:00

    Ah well I see all day this is happening to me and the usual fix above is not solving...

    Lo and behold I check for updates and 2 are available...I figured this was the issue even though this isn't the 2nd Tuesday of the month, it's the first...

    Updates are KB2952664 and KB30655987.  Both are optional and their descriptions are so obtuse as to be unable to be understood.

    Gee I hope this fixes it but I'm not holding my breath.  Can't wait to get back on spades to beat some more of the quitters and stallers and poor sports.

    Edit: How about that, it didn't work.  Server's just down.  All day, really, Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments