How do I put my taskbar back on bottom of screen?

Anonymous
2010-01-29T14:20:05+00:00

I need to know how do I put by taskbar back at the bottom of the screen. My task bar somehow was put to the side of the screen. Now when I go to open up a window, I am not able to see the whole window. What do I do?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-01-29T14:50:32+00:00

I need to know how do I put by taskbar back at the bottom of the screen. My task bar somehow was put to the side of the screen. Now when I go to open up a window, I am not able to see the whole window. What do I do?

2 ways :

  1. Right click on the taskbar, un-check Lock taskbar > put the cursor at the edge of the taskbar, click and Hold > drag it down to the bottom > right click again, put a checkmark on Lock the taskbar.
  2. Right click on an open space of the desktop > Graphic Options > Rotation > 90%. Don't forget to " Lock the taskbar ".

t-4-2

Was this answer helpful?

800+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-03T17:46:58+00:00

    How do I put my taskbar back to the bottom of my screen?

    Right click on a blank spot on the Taskbar and unlock it. Left click on a blank spot and drag it to the bottom. Re-lock it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-03T17:43:41+00:00

    How do I put my taskbar back to the bottom of my screen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-04-02T10:55:34+00:00

    Thank you for this helpful info! God bless!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-10T16:12:23+00:00

    thank you this helped alot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments