How do I put my taskbar back on bottom of screen?

Anonymous
2010-01-29T14:20:05+00:00

I need to know how do I put by taskbar back at the bottom of the screen. My task bar somehow was put to the side of the screen. Now when I go to open up a window, I am not able to see the whole window. What do I do?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-01-29T14:50:32+00:00

I need to know how do I put by taskbar back at the bottom of the screen. My task bar somehow was put to the side of the screen. Now when I go to open up a window, I am not able to see the whole window. What do I do?

2 ways :

  1. Right click on the taskbar, un-check Lock taskbar > put the cursor at the edge of the taskbar, click and Hold > drag it down to the bottom > right click again, put a checkmark on Lock the taskbar.
  2. Right click on an open space of the desktop > Graphic Options > Rotation > 90%. Don't forget to " Lock the taskbar ".

t-4-2

Was this answer helpful?

800+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-07-08T10:11:42+00:00

    Thank You

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-07-03T15:59:19+00:00

    I just had the same issue.

    Click on the empty space on the Toolbar.

    Click on properties.  You will see a series of questions on where to place the Toolbar.

    Click Bottom.

    Press okay.

    Done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-08T17:20:57+00:00

    Thank You !! Although i had to "grab" the bottom of the bar ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-08T11:33:05+00:00

    Nothing worked for me..... I had to shut down my computer. And turn it back on. That worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments