How do I put my taskbar back on bottom of screen?

Anonymous
2010-01-29T14:20:05+00:00

I need to know how do I put by taskbar back at the bottom of the screen. My task bar somehow was put to the side of the screen. Now when I go to open up a window, I am not able to see the whole window. What do I do?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-01-29T14:50:32+00:00

I need to know how do I put by taskbar back at the bottom of the screen. My task bar somehow was put to the side of the screen. Now when I go to open up a window, I am not able to see the whole window. What do I do?

2 ways :

  1. Right click on the taskbar, un-check Lock taskbar > put the cursor at the edge of the taskbar, click and Hold > drag it down to the bottom > right click again, put a checkmark on Lock the taskbar.
  2. Right click on an open space of the desktop > Graphic Options > Rotation > 90%. Don't forget to " Lock the taskbar ".

t-4-2

Was this answer helpful?

800+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-09-11T19:07:33+00:00

    **Thread locked by the Moderator since it already runs its course. Kindly create a new thread for Microsoft products/services related concern.**

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-09T12:06:32+00:00

    how do I put my task bar back on bottom of screen from the right side of screen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-09-04T06:16:33+00:00

    no it dont helpat all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-08-25T23:15:43+00:00

    Thanks heaps. Somehow it got to the side but refused to come back to the bottom using the normal method.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments