Sticky Notes font format

Anonymous
2009-11-26T08:17:54+00:00

I don't know how to change Font type of Sticky Notes in Windows 7. Can you give me a solution?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-12-02T12:14:32+00:00

Nguyen Hoang Son,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Answers Community.

Although DeadManWalking86 it technically right that you can not change fonts, you could go into another application, type a letter, change the font, then copy/paste into your stickynote.

Now it will be using the new font that you selected.

Hope this helps


Chris.H

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-11-26T08:50:44+00:00

Changing font format is not supported!

Refer the link below for details on the changes you can customize with Sticky notes:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Using-Sticky-Notes

Cheers!


In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?!

Life sucks! Get used to it!

Was this answer helpful?

6 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T17:28:46+00:00

    The default font for notes is Segoe Print and if you don't use this font for anything else (it looks horrible, anyhoo) you can delete it from your system, after which sticky notes will use MS Sans Serif as the default font.

    I deleted Sego Print and  this works great.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-03T16:26:43+00:00

    The default font for notes is Segoe Print and if you don't use this font for anything else (it looks horrible, anyhoo) you can delete it from your system, after which sticky notes will use MS Sans Serif as the default font.

    This by far is the best suggestion ever!!!! Thank you, I like the other font better, and now I love using my Sticky Notes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-02T21:59:38+00:00

    The default font for notes is Segoe Print and if you don't use this font for anything else (it looks horrible, anyhoo) you can delete it from your system, after which sticky notes will use MS Sans Serif as the default font.

    Finally, a solution! Granted, it won't allow me to choose a font, but I'll take Sans Serif over that Segoe Print **** any day. I get why Microsoft used it, since it emulates the scribble handwriting on Post-It notepads, but as a legible font for quickly scanning/referencing your notes, it fails. As much as I use StickyNotes, I owe you hours of my life that would have been used up over the years as I continued opening other apps to copy fonts and paste them into new stickys. You are the man!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments