I have no hot key program running, I use windows 7 and everytime I hit F2 it turns off my Wifi.... it is incredibly annoying and I cant figure out how to turn it off, nothing said in this thread has helped, and it would be nice to get the stupid "f" keys
to not have some built in function.. I cant even use Alt+F4 anymore to close a program, it just brings up the brightness control..
Anyone have a suggestion or an idea that will actually work?
And before someone says the same thing that has been said over and over in this thread, no the "F" keys in windows 7 are not program responsive, they have a built in function, and when you press it, it will do what that specific function.. F1 now changes
my display type, instead of bringing up a help page, regardless what program I have running.. So please don't tell us that they don't do that, when they most certainly do.