***** FIXED ********
I finally stumbled upon this thread:
and ran the System File Checke r. It found and fixed problems. I have no idea what the log means, but...
My Devices and Printers is now fully populated.
Regards,
Jeff
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi All:
I sincerely apologize if my specific problem has been solved already. As the title indicates, when I open Orb -> Devices and printers it always shows up empty. I have tried every bluetooth related post including upgrading drivers, verifying the BT services (both) are running, the suggestion to use the IE8 registry cmd script etc. Virtually all the posts were point at BT, so I disabled, uninstalled all drivers, re-enabled it, re-installed, etc. At each step I tried the Devices and Printers with the same results.
Adding some details:
I AM PULLING MY HAIR OUT looking for a solution to no avail. I use Paragon Disk Backup so I don't mind hacking my registry or other configs and am brave enough (fool hardy?) to try just about any suggestions since I can always do a full restore of the OS Partition.
Truly appreciate any feedback. Please, no "check your BT services". Been there, done that.
Regards,
Jeff
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
***** FIXED ********
I finally stumbled upon this thread:
and ran the System File Checke r. It found and fixed problems. I have no idea what the log means, but...
My Devices and Printers is now fully populated.
Regards,
Jeff
I just tried this and this FIX works ..
Click Start button, type "services" into the search program and files box. This brings up a list in the menu, select Services. This should open a list of local services on your system.., Find 'Bluetooth Service" and make sure it has started, right click and set to 'automatic' (mine was already set), Select "Bluetooth Support Service" and start, set to automatic (mine was set on manual) --
Really wierd. Debleena, can you please explain.
Regards,
Rakesh
Hi cfg-mgt,
This thread is too old. Please create a new thread stating to avoid confusion as there are many different posters in this thread & it will be easy for the community users to assist you.
I have been the same issue. I corrected it by performing a system restore but the issue returned within a few days making me beleive it happens after one of Windows' updates.
This is very frustrating and is literally stopping me from working. I am anxious to find an answer as well.
Unfortunately I have this problem happening on some of the pc's at my office. We run HP laptops and I have tried the IE Reg fix, I have tried the bluetooth services automatic / enabled and still not working.
This seems to be very speratic and very hit or miss. The bluetooth services has not worked on any of the machines. I have thought that it might have something to do with Hibernation and Global Policy as we have all of our systems set up to automatically map the printers through GP.
I tried to go to the KB fix and when I put my information in, the error came up saying this fix was no longer available.
Anyone find a real response to this dilemma?