Dave,
You take these problems very calmly. I find my installation of Windows 7 and new Dell computer has many issues and I am not getting answers. The Start Back Up has an error, there are errors all over the place and it is irritating me.
Dell response was to have me to a clean install of everything. A lot of work, and I do not feel I should have had to do this. Technical issues if a wrong driver or something.
The place I purchased the entire system costing over 1,000.00 looks really great on my new computer desk but Dell Support Sucks (sorry, but the two individuals do not seem to have it together with Microsoft). Dell Support is in India and he kept saying tap
F2. I could not understand him and he became irritated with ME, the customer, OH you said F2 Dam, maybe you should take a refresher course on english launguage because you did not pronounce tap F2 correctly and I listened carefully. Now, I am mad at
Dell, selling me a product that does not work and giving me the run around, "just reinstall the entire system" Wait a minute, there is a law in USA that says when you buy something new it is expected to work.
The computer does not work, all your diagnostic utilities did not help Broken Computer, give me one that works, the Geek dude at the store said DELL SUPPORT SAID you just have to reinstall the operating system and drivers and softwear.
The computer store wnted to install my system with my network for over $150.00. Hey, that was not in the deal, I have never purchased a computer with so many errors,
The support literature is in five launguages, Whos in charge here.
There are 7 versions of Windows 7, and 5 versions of my Dell computer. But I do love my fabulous Flat screen monitor,
I did watch a DVR tonight on the computer, the monitor adjusts to the perfect position, maybe I will lay down and watch some HD Google Earth, and pin point Dell Supoort and put a push pin in the building where all the techs are outside smoking.
Janice,