Hi Mohan:
I bought another game. This one says it works with XP or higher. I installed it with no error message and everything works fine. Thank you and appreciate the help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having trouble installing this game (AOE III) on my computer which is a Windows Vista 64-bit based computer.
I have previously used it with Windows XP. I dont know what version it is and if that would make a difference. I brought the game a few months after it initially came out.
When I inserted the cd into the drive, a window pops up indicated that there is a compatibility issue. I tried using the compatibility wizard but it doesnt work. Please, Can anyone offer some help? Thank you.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Mohan:
I bought another game. This one says it works with XP or higher. I installed it with no error message and everything works fine. Thank you and appreciate the help.
Hi jlluitj:
I have uploaded the screenshots to Imageshack at http://profile.imageshack.us/user/summer\_xbreeze/
Hope this helps. Also the version of the game is v.1.0.00.0000 dtd Sept 2005.
Hi Mohan:
I have uploaded the screenshots to Imageshack at http://profile.imageshack.us/user/summer_xbreeze/
Hope this helps. Also the version of the game is v.1.0.00.0000 dtd Sept 2005.
Hi Summerbreeze,
Loading screenshot is not possible on Forum website; however you may try any of the Image Hosting Server’s and paste the link in your next post/response.
E.g.: http://imageshack.us/
Mohan
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Hi jlluitj:
I will try to provide you with screen shots of the message, but how would I load them to this forum for your review?