Go to the Start Orb and select Devices and Printers. Right click on your printer and select Printing Preferences. Here you should be able to select gray scale under Color and save it..
How to a change my printer default setting from color to grayscale permanently.
How do I change my printer default setting from color to grayscale on a permanent basis. Since I mostly print in greyscale, I want this as the default and then can change manually, as needed, when I want to print in color. Thanks
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-01-24T15:06:48+00:00 **Thread locked by the moderator since it has already run its course. The efforts of all of the contributors in this thread are very much appreciated. If you're having issues with any Microsoft products or services, feel free to use the***'Participate'** menu to ask a question or just simply click the**'*Ask a Question' button on the upper right corner of the page.**