Go to the Start Orb and select Devices and Printers. Right click on your printer and select Printing Preferences. Here you should be able to select gray scale under Color and save it..
How to a change my printer default setting from color to grayscale permanently.
How do I change my printer default setting from color to grayscale on a permanent basis. Since I mostly print in greyscale, I want this as the default and then can change manually, as needed, when I want to print in color. Thanks
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-01-13T17:41:33+00:00 Thre is no dam devices and printer option under your dam orb. You must of chaqnged it something else that nobody knows about. ****!
Do you think that the fact that you replied to a "dam" eight-year-old post might have something to do with that?
-
Anonymous
2018-01-13T18:39:05+00:00 I tried that. It still goes back to color
-
Anonymous
2018-01-13T18:53:29+00:00 I tried that. It still goes back to color
You tried something that was suggested eight years ago and didn't tell us what version of Windows you're using, what printer, or anything else that might contribute to solving your problem. Go to the top of the page, click on "Ask a Question," and start a new thread.
-
Anonymous
2018-01-23T18:38:16+00:00 what is the "start orb"?