Printers won't print photos from my computer

Anonymous
2010-03-23T20:53:54+00:00

A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-02-10T18:05:14+00:00

    Hello 

    I've recently investigated this problem with printers,and all you have to do is go into your printer settings and do an UPDATE and you will find this will solve the problem.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-19T15:46:57+00:00

    I had the same problem but I unchecked the Fit to Frame box and it printed.  Look for any boxes and uncheck them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-11-26T00:13:57+00:00

    I won't print photos off my computer. It will scan photos to my computer. This same thing happens with both my Epson and HP printers. At one time it would print from both.

    how can I get my printer to print off my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-11-26T02:31:33+00:00

    how can I get my printer to print off my pc

    A sure way to avoid getting help is to reply with a non sequitur to a thread more than six years old.  Go to the top of the page, click on "Ask the community," and start a new thread with your question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-10-23T13:55:49+00:00

    Printer won't print photos

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments