Rusty nail, I can't bear to read this thread any further. You need a native English speaker! I understand what you are saying, but clearly Amiroof doesn't. I hope you got an answer on another board. I am now experiencing the same problem that starting when I loaded Adobe XI which created a bunch of problems for me and now I can't print any image files.
Sorry about my miss understanding, I am just trying to be helpful.
Here is another thing to check or try:
Go to Start Menu then click on Devices and Printers then find your printer and select it then right click on it then go to Printer Properties then go to Ports tab then make sure that the "Enable Bidirectional Support " check box is checked or try re enabling it then go to advanced tab, then check the check boxes for "Print Spooled documents first" and "Enable Advanced Printing Features".
Also make sure that the "Always available", "Spool print documents so program finishes printing faster" and "Start printing immediately" options are selected.
Then in the same tab click on Print Processor... button then in Default data type, make sure RAW is selected.
Hope this one helps!