Printers won't print photos from my computer

Anonymous
2010-03-23T20:53:54+00:00

A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2010-03-23T21:48:03+00:00

    Have you tried to print a Test page yet?

    Darin

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-03-23T21:04:53+00:00

    You misunderstood. At one time a few months ago it would print photos.   I don't print a file or too a file.  I just print one photo at a time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-03-23T16:14:39+00:00

    I can print text but not photos from my computer. It would at one time. When it quit I changed printers and it did the same with both. One was an epson which I uninstalled and reinstalled. I have Vista.  

    well, can you be more specific and more details.

    as i can undrestand that you can print text with no problem but pictures only once then u can not!

    well only thing i can say is that make sure when you print ur file, in the print dialogue box, the check box for print to file is not checked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-03-23T03:40:24+00:00

    I can print text but not photos from my computer. It would at one time. When it quit I changed printers and it did the same with both. One was an epson which I uninstalled and reinstalled. I have Vista.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2010-03-18T02:52:52+00:00

    I uninstalled my epson and got online , reinstalled it and still have the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments