I'm not real good at fixing things on this computer. I'm afraid to get on some sites and I don't want to pay abunch for something I know nothing about. I may have left the printer plugged in when I reinstalled it on line. The disk I have for it was for Windows
XP and I now have Vista. No "error" ever comes up. It says it iss prinying but doesn't.
all above are free and trusted! you don't have to pay for anything! if it says printing but printer doesnot do anything then it either driver problem or a malware or virus or spyware causing this or ur computer has not detected the printer... therefore make
sure your computer is clean using above software , they are free and u don't have to pay!
Forget all said until now, read this:
ok, i undrestand what is ur problem now,
this happens when your printer runs out of paper during printing, for example u were printing 2 photos and there was only one paper on printer therefore printer fails to print the second photo as u did not put paper at that time . so since then the printer
is waiting for u put paper in and normally
in this situation u have to put some paper in, do not send anything, then there should be button with paper and ink symbole on side (on epson has red light flashing when this happens ) press that after u putted some paper in the printer then wait until printer
gets ready or red light stops flashing!
then try printing photos or anything!
If you could not undrestand let me know, trust me that is ur solution. this also happens to my epson printer too.