Printers won't print photos from my computer

Anonymous
2010-03-23T20:53:54+00:00

A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-06T23:59:52+00:00

    It's not COMMUNICATING with the printer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-06T23:58:04+00:00

    The computer says it's not communicating with the printer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-28T09:00:26+00:00

    This  same thing is happening with my windows vista. I have uninstalled my Epson printer and re-installed it, but it will print out text on paper, but cannot get it tp print photos from printer.

    It says to wait , but nothing happpens.

    Please can someone help.

    Tnk you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-23T13:55:49+00:00

    Printer won't print photos

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-11-26T02:31:33+00:00

    how can I get my printer to print off my pc

    A sure way to avoid getting help is to reply with a non sequitur to a thread more than six years old.  Go to the top of the page, click on "Ask the community," and start a new thread with your question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments