My officjet 4500 prints text just right. I cannot get it to print 4X6 sized photos. *X10 is a bit off also.
Read the post just before yours in this thread.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My officjet 4500 prints text just right. I cannot get it to print 4X6 sized photos. *X10 is a bit off also.
Read the post just before yours in this thread.
My officjet 4500 prints text just right. I cannot get it to print 4X6 sized photos. *X10 is a bit off also.
I can not get the printer to print photos. I can get e-mails and spreadsheets but not photos
You replied to a post from nearly 8 years ago. Go to the top of the page, click on "Ask a Question," and ask your question, hopefully with more details than you've provided here, such as your OS version/build, the make and model number of the printer, what happens when you attempt to print a photo, the software you're using, etc.
I can not get the printer to print photos. I can get e-mails and spreadsheets but not photos
Thank you for your reply to my question.
I did think that could be the problem, but unfortunately I do not know how to rectify the problem, I have tried most things but still cannot solve it.
I may try a system restore.
Many thanks though for your time to answer.