No, my printer is not out of paper.I haven't had time to look on the sites you suggested yet. I still don't think you understand my problem. And I'm not trying to print two photos. It won't print any photos off my computer.
i know it is not out of paper now! I know that but what I am trying to say is that before this problem, when u were able to print without problem! After printing some pages, you might have been run out of paper with out realising at the time and when printer Has stoped, you might just have putted some more paper and sent print from ur pc again which it won't work! Now what I am saying is that to try this easy steps to see if it solves ur problem! Put some papers in the printer first, if it has then skip this step! Then there should be a button with paper and ink symboles on side something like this ( normaly flashing red light) find it then press it! Wait until printer memory clears then after that u should be able to print!