just to clarify. . . I request the print job, the computer says its been sent to printer que, but printer never (not slow, NEVER) prints the job. When I look in printer que, there is nothing listed as pending.
Printers won't print photos from my computer
A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2012-07-19T17:44:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2010-03-25T03:22:53+00:00 No, my printer is not out of paper.I haven't had time to look on the sites you suggested yet. I still don't think you understand my problem. And I'm not trying to print two photos. It won't print any photos off my computer.
-
Anonymous
2010-03-24T23:35:44+00:00 You still don't understand. I click onto "MY Photos" on my computer. I find a photo that I would like to print. I then click on the photo, click on print. My Printer comes up and I pick the size ect. that I want.Then click on print again. It shows that it is printing but the printer just sits there. It does nothing. Yes it is on and yes it will print if I put a photo in the printer itself. It does the same thing with both of my printers.I never get an "error" to come up.
-
Anonymous
2010-03-23T22:05:50+00:00 You misunderstood. At one time a few months ago it would print photos. I don't print a file or too a file. I just print one photo at a time.
So what you mean is when you want to print some photos, it will print the first photo and after when want to print another it won't do it with the same printer so you had to change your printer but problem still persist after changing printers and also you are able to print text as many times as you want with same printer which is normal!
Am i correct now? is this your problem?
-
Anonymous
2010-03-23T21:48:03+00:00 Have you tried to print a Test page yet?
Darin