Printers won't print photos from my computer

Anonymous
2010-03-23T20:53:54+00:00

A few months ago I could print photos or any text from my computer. Then all of a sudden a month or so ago I couldn't get the computer to print photos from itself. I then changed to another printer and it worked for only a couple of times ,then it also wouldn't print photos. I very seldom print text but someone on here said something about whether it printed text or not. They also said to try re installing the printer. I did reinstall and it still won't print photos from the computer but will print text. Iv'e tried going through different places to print but makes no difference. It says it's printing but the printer won't do anything. This also happens on my laptop. Could it be Vista screwing with things?Could I have missed a download? My husbands laptop works fine with the same printers.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-13T16:09:32+00:00

    My officjet 4500 prints text just right. I cannot get it to print 4X6 sized photos. *X10 is a bit off also.

    Read the post just before yours in this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-13T16:08:05+00:00

    My officjet 4500 prints text just right. I cannot get it to print 4X6 sized photos. *X10 is a bit off also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-11T00:17:52+00:00

    I can not get the printer to print photos. I can get e-mails and spreadsheets but not photos

    You replied to a post from nearly 8 years ago. Go to the top of the page, click on "Ask a Question," and ask your question, hopefully with more details than you've provided here, such as your OS version/build, the make and model number of the printer, what happens when you attempt to print a photo, the software you're using, etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments