How do you change the screen orientation by 90 degrees (rotate by 90 degrees)?

Anonymous
2009-11-13T18:38:40+00:00

For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-11-13T18:48:59+00:00

Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).

Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.

Cheers.


Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-03-07T11:32:14+00:00

    Fantastic! so simple! Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-07-11T23:00:25+00:00

    Thanks you!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-09-24T06:09:50+00:00

    Thanks  a lot!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-09-24T13:28:40+00:00

    My daughter used to do this, and I  always did a system restore. My son has just done it too! Glad I found this solution. I did try lots of combinations myself first after the system restore would not work for some reason.

    A thousand thanks, - I am saved from my husbands rantings about letting the kids near the laptop :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments