How do you change the screen orientation by 90 degrees (rotate by 90 degrees)?

Anonymous
2009-11-13T18:38:40+00:00

For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-11-13T18:48:59+00:00

Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).

Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.

Cheers.


Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-06-09T14:45:49+00:00

    Great, thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-07T02:20:05+00:00

    You saved me from an evening of laying on my side to view my screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-09-13T07:10:22+00:00

    My wireless keyboard was sitting on my bed.  I jumped into bed to continue working online.  As I settled in my damn screen had rotated . . .I spent two days with my head sideways.  Before I found the time. (DAH !) to request help. Thanks for a quick & permant fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-10-05T21:22:09+00:00

    It worked, thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments