Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
Great, thank you
God bless you Mike. I was beginning to tire of trying to work my computer whole doing a handstand.
Just what I needed. Thanks so much.
Thank you so much. 3 kids and a dog (all of whom deny any responsibility) owe you SO much. I may now enjoy as sane a weekend as is possible with said 3 kids and dog. :)