Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
Extreemly thank u for giving answers
For any Vista system. It is different in Vista than in XP.
I have tried for weeks to fix my screen, I came close to trashing my laptop, I even contacted the manufacturer and they told me that I woul have to send it in and pay the $100 fee when all it took was something as simple as 3 buttons and its fixed. Damn I am an Id10t .
Thank You so much, Huge help.
By the way It worked on my Windows 10.
Thank you so much! Add my cat's well being to the list that was "saved"!
Try pressing Ctrl + Alt + UP Arrow Keys(or one of the other Arrow Keys).
Also right-click on empty Desktop > Graphics Options > Rotation.
Cheers.
Mick Murphy - Microsoft Partner
awesome , my cats are a great help