Is Spider Solitaire included in Windows 7? I can't find it.

Anonymous
2009-10-27T00:28:09+00:00

I want to play Spider Solitaire and can't find it in Windows 7.  Is it there?  If so, how do I find it?  When I go to games I don't see it.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2009-10-27T17:38:31+00:00

Hi onemulligan,,

Which edition of Windows 7 are you working on?

Spider Solitaire is included in all the versions of Windows 7. As such it should appear in Games Folder.

However, if you don’t see the game title, it could be for one of these reasons:

·         It's an older game. New games automatically show up in the Games folder when you install them. Older titles might not. To add the game manually, see

Install a game in the Games folder

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Install-a-game-in-the-Games-folder

·         Games are turned off. By default, the games that come with Windows are turned off, in some editions. To turn them back on:

·         Click the Start button![](http://res2.windows.microsoft.com/resbox/en/Windows 7/Main/4/f/4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33/4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33.jpg),  click Control Panel, click Programs, and then under Programs and Features, click Turn Windows features on or off.

·         Select the Games check box, and then click OK.

****Where are my games?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Where-are-my-games

This should help you in locating spider solidaire.

Regards,

Shinmila H - Microsoft Support

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forumand let us know what you think

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-04-19T17:36:00+00:00

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-03-23T20:51:34+00:00

    I want to play Spider Solitaire the one I had on window 7, how can I download the old game, because I don't like the one I got from windows 8

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-12T23:03:13+00:00

    How do I open spider solitaire on windows 7?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-10-17T03:02:27+00:00

    I cannot find spider solitaire for 3 levels of playing.  This game starts with one line

    across the top and a stack to click on  the bottom.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments