I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is but unfortunately I don't have a solution. I have exactly the same problem as you and I think it is being caused by your wireless N d-link adaptor. I know it's not really solution but
try running your computer without the card and see if it stops it from crashing. You might also find that the computer crashes more often when you are using high bandwidth, i.e. when downloading torrents or whatever...
If anyone does come up with a solution for this could you please let me know as well because this is a pain in the ____..
Cheers,
Maverick
My crash report:
Nome do Log: Application
Fonte: Application Error
Data: 5/17/2013 2:47:21 PM
Identificação do Evento:1000
Categoria da Tarefa:(100)
Nível: Erro
Palavras-chave:Clássico
Usuário: N/D
Computador: Daniel-STI
Descrição:
Nome de aplicativo com falha: Explorer.EXE, versão: 6.1.7601.17567, carimbo de hora: 0x4d6727a7
Nome do módulo de falhas: ntdll.dll, versão: 6.1.7601.17725, carimbo de hora: 0x4ec49b60
Código de exceção: 0xc0000374
Deslocamento com falha: 0x000c380b
Identificação do processo com falha: 0x484
Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01ce53248d4bf818
Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
FCaminho do módulo de falhas: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Identificação do Relatório: d29d3d18-bf19-11e2-9aeb-00030de765a7
XML de Evento:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-05-17T17:47:21.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>108865</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Daniel-STI</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Explorer.EXE</Data>
<Data>6.1.7601.17567</Data>
<Data>4d6727a7</Data>
<Data>ntdll.dll</Data>
<Data>6.1.7601.17725</Data>
<Data>4ec49b60</Data>
<Data>c0000374</Data>
<Data>000c380b</Data>
<Data>484</Data>
<Data>01ce53248d4bf818</Data>
<Data>C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE</Data>
<Data>C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll</Data>
<Data>d29d3d18-bf19-11e2-9aeb-00030de765a7</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>
Makes sense that if it has something to do with the wireless card, since, the last time it crashed I was downloading files from my website
http://www.thebrazilianlanguage.com, which usuallly are pretty big files. But is the wireless card just a provocation or would replacing it end the crashes?