Error Code 66A

Anonymous
2010-10-14T19:14:06+00:00

I keep getting an error code when I try to install the latest Security Update for .NET Framework 4 on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB2160841)

(Download size: 2.5 MB)

Can't get it resolved...any suggestions?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2010-12-28T13:45:21+00:00

    Thanks a lot man from Spain, every day tryin' to resolve this and you appear and bam! Got it. Thanks again ^^

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-12-22T10:28:30+00:00

    Download it and reinstall it

    Downloads for Framework:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa569263.aspx


    TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2011. The information has been provided *as is* with no warranties or guarantees.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2010-12-22T08:46:12+00:00

    After I remove Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 how do I re-install it?  Have no clue when it comes to computers .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-12-03T01:43:09+00:00

    Worked great - thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments