Ok,
found this converter. It will do all your SMS's and it's free.
formats converted to : txt, doc, pdf,a long etc... even speech!
http://www.topshareware.com/ABC-Amber-NBU-Converter-download-56396.htm
have fun!
Daniel :D
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)
I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.
Any help would be great!
thanks :D
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Ok,
found this converter. It will do all your SMS's and it's free.
formats converted to : txt, doc, pdf,a long etc... even speech!
http://www.topshareware.com/ABC-Amber-NBU-Converter-download-56396.htm
have fun!
Daniel :D
The application data file (AppData) is a hidden folder. So when you get to the C:\Users(username) folder, right click and go to properties. Un-tick read only (so both hidden and read only are un-ticked) and click apply. It may take a couple of minutes but the the attributes should be applied and allow you to see the AppData file.
wat if i have more than 50 calendar notes? are there any free alternatives?
Hi. First of all I am sorry for my English.
I had the same problem and I make some researches on this subject. You can use this program to convert you contact, calendar and massijes to *.txt or *.csv format.
http://rapidshare.com/files/130567188/nbu_parser_v_5_1_211.rar.html
NBU Parcer v.3.0
Oner: Владислав Бочарников
sait: allnokia.ru
freeware
This is the same program but other link
[URL=http://www.zshare.net/download/15520917a014f444/]nbu_parser_v_5_1_211.rar - 0.38MB[/URL]