Hi, if u managed to open up the .nbu file, please tell how to do it. I am as desperate as u... Thanks!
EDIT: Removed contact details.
Message Edited by mercurius on 19-Mar-2007
01:05 PM
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)
I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.
Any help would be great!
thanks :D
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, if u managed to open up the .nbu file, please tell how to do it. I am as desperate as u... Thanks!
EDIT: Removed contact details.
Message Edited by mercurius on 19-Mar-2007
01:05 PM
anyone have any idea if this is actually possible??
Hiya, yep, i'm in the same boat, lost some very important calendar entries and would be so relived to get them back.
I updated my softwear, backed up my phone before hand, yet they wouldnt restore. so i would be cool if i could find out how to open the nbu file. ken
try noki in this thread to explore and extract the backup .nbu file.
hey guys try this >>>> http://nokisms.googlepages.com/ down load noki and then it will convert ur .nbu format to excel format !!
But the problem am facing is how to locate the .nbu file in C:/ drive ?? Back up says it is in application data file but on opening C drive there is no such file ???
Let me know.