So it seems that N80 contacts are stored in different format in nbu. Is the nbu file from N80 parsed to the end (does the "File parsing log" contain something like "Unknown section type - BREAK !!!")? I have no sample data from N80 to analyze...
How to open backup files?? .nbu?
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)
I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.
Any help would be great!
thanks :D
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2009-10-26T09:53:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2009-10-26T08:47:48+00:00 Realy great program but it dosent work for me on a nbu file from nokia N80, cant read the contacts. but works great on 5310X-press nbu file.. they are made by the same pc suite backup.
Sorry for my bad english.
Johan
-
Anonymous
2009-10-02T20:07:16+00:00 I've just set up my project on sourceforge, It is accesible on http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer
-
Anonymous
2009-09-19T20:36:07+00:00 Is anyone interested in testing application for browsing, viewing and extracting content of *.nbu archives, which I am trying to develop? Here is the screenshot. I am planning to make it opensource later, but first I need help with testing and I would appreciate sample data from more phone types than I have access to...
-
Anonymous
2009-09-05T14:47:55+00:00 Write %appdata% in run.
To find run hit winlogobutton (on keyboard) and R
Works if folder is hidden.